- Cambodia Tours
- When to Travel
- Our Hotels
- Cruise Boats
- Travel Tips
- View Map
Cambodia Quick Facts
- Visa: Required
- Population: 14.8 million
- Capital city: Phnom Penh (population 1 million)
- Religion: Buddhism (95%), Islam, Christianity, Animism and Hinduism.
- Currency: Riel (KHR), although US Dollars are widely used.
- Typical dishes: Amok (coconut milk based curry), K'tieu (noodle soup), Crab cooked in Kampot pepper, Pork cooked with ginger.
- Cost of the local tipple: Angkor beer £0.75
Holidays to Cambodia
A new era of peace and political stability in Cambodia is allowing the country to open up its lesser known regions and to develop some wonderful holiday experiences for an increasing number of eager visitors. Holidays to Cambodia are now easier than ever before.
As well as being awe-struck by the temples at Angkor, in their dramatic jungle setting, today’s visitor is able to delve deeper into Cambodia’s rich cultural and natural heritage. On your holiday to Cambodia or tour to Cambodia you can now discover a wealth of pre-Angkorian temples, trek through unspoilt forest, meet indigenous hill tribes, cruise down the Mekong, soak up the sun on an undeveloped beach or enjoy the fading glory of old colonial cities like Phnom Penh, Battambang and Kratie. All the while you will welcomed by a friendly and relaxed people, confident of a bright future.
For more information on holidays to Cambodia please choose one of the links on the left, or to book a tour to Cambodia please contact us.
Some of Cambodia's highlights
- Exploring the immense temples of Angkor
- Absorbing the local lifestyles in the provincial riverside town of Battambang
- Relaxing in style at the colonial seaside town of Kep
For more reviews click here
"Thanks for putting together such a great tour of Cambodia for us. We had a truly amazing time and fell in love with the country and its people....The tour was so well planned, our guides were great and..."Tracey Reid - Aylesbury