The Bamboo Philosophy
Bamboo Travel was set up to offer authentic private tours of the Far East and to offer its clients a choice of exciting options as to what to see and do whilst in their chosen destination. We aim to get to know our clients and their desires and to offer them a high quality product and an efficient, personal service. With our in-depth knowledge of the region we aim to deliver a genuinely interesting, high quality, Far East experience at a competitive price.
Our passion lies in the colourful and atmospheric countries of China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Indonesia, Borneo, Malaysia, Japan, Taiwan Mongolia, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. This part of the world now offers some fantastic and unique travel opportunities. Whether you seek the very best hotels in Bangkok or Luang Prabang, breathtaking scenery along the Mekong or Irrawaddy rivers or a chance to mix with the fascinating minorities of southern China, we can take you there.
Why book with Bamboo Travel
• We are passionate about our destinations and we have first hand experience of each of the countries that we offer.
• We pioneer fresh, exciting holiday ideas with unique products in each of our chosen destinations.
• We provide expert advice on our destinations, and keep up to date with developments in each of our countries on a daily basis.
• We are committed to caring for our clients before, during and after travel and build relationships with our clients through friendly and personal service that we are able to offer as a small company.
• All our holidays are bespoke and we will do our utmost to accommodate your desires wherever possible.
• All our holidays are covered by our ATOL offering consumer protection and peace of mind to our clients.
Our Pricing Policy
We have included a number of sample itineraries on our website and each has been given a guide price which is based on a specific departure date and is subject to the availability of flights and accommodation. The prices shown are per person based on two people travelling together and sharing a twin or double room throughout. The price includes international flights to and from the UK, local and international flights in the Far East, accommodation, transfers and land transportation, guide, driver, entrance and boat fees and meals as described. The price does not include visa fees, airport departure taxes, tips or any personal expenses.
We have not included prices elsewhere on the website as prices can vary enormously for bespoke itineraries. There are a number of factors which will influence the price of your itinerary. These include the number of clients travelling, the standard of hotels (we offer a variety of standards from Medium to Deluxe), the season, the length of your trip, the cabin class and the airline used, the level of guiding required and the complexity of your itinerary.
Once we have all your requirements we will be able to give you an accurate price for your bespoke itinerary.